Capture One DB
Capture One DB (digital back) is a software option that not all users realize is available. Capture One DB is a full working version of Capture One for digital backs only. Capture One DB’s only limitation is that it does not support DSLR files.
Why Use DB?
Capture One DB is:
- Free of charge for all Phase One Back users
- Updates from version to version are always free of charge
- Can be installed on as many machines as needed
- Activation code is not needed to use
- Internet access is not needed to use
Which digital backs are supported in Capture One DB 7.0?
Phase One: IQ180, IQ160, IQ140, P65+, P40+, P45+, P30+, P21+, P25+, P20+, Achromatic+, P45, P30, P25, P21, P20, H 25, H 20, H 101, H 10, H 5, LightPhase.
Mamiya: DM56, DM40, DM33, DM28, DM22, M31, M22, M18.
Mamiya Leaf: Credo 80, Credo 60, Credo 40, Aptus-II 12R, Aptus-II 12, Aptus-II 10R, Aptus-II 10, Aptus-II 8, Aptus-II 7, Aptus-II 6, Aptus-II 5, AFi-II 12, AFi-II 10, AFi-II 7, AFi-II 6.