The New Leaf Credo Digital Back!
Today Mamiya Leaf announces the new Leaf Credo digital back! Leaf Credo maintains the unique Leaf user experience, but has expanded it to align with new standards and technology.
Designed and developed for ultimate image quality and ease of use, Credo backs are offered with 80, 60 or 40 megapixel CCD sensors. They capture stunning images with natural, rich skin tones, subtle details, low noise and accurate color reproduction that is second to none.
Key Platform Features Include:
- A large 3.2", high resolution (1.15 megapixel), multi-touch screen with excellent rendition of 16 million colors for quick and easy verification of focus and tonal accuracy
- Fast, new multi-core microprocessor enabes unlimited shooting with the latest CD technology and the fastest image viewing, focusing, and editing.
- A new, intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) offers easy navigation and extends the touch screen beyond the LCD -- letting you navigate and click outside the image area
- New FireWire 800 and USB3 implementation delivers fastest image transfer speeds
- Unique Industrial design - Leaf Credo digital backs work seamlessly with the Mamiya 645DF camera - which offers shutter speeds up to 1/4000 of a second and flash sync speeds of up to 1/1600 of a second with Schneider-Kreuznach designed Leaf shutter lenses.
Updated Resolution Range
||53.7 x 40.4
||53.9 x 40.4
||43.9 x 32.9
|Capture Rate (F/S)
||Up to 2 Min
||Up to 1 Min
||Up to 1 Min|
*Available in Mamiya 645, Universal & H Mounts, & Contax
Leaf Credo Features
Next Generation Display
- 3.2", 1.15 MP multi-touch display — up to 16 million colors, verify focus and color accuracy
- New GUI — smart navigation, total control
- Touch-screen extended beyond LCD — keep your screen clean of fingerprints
- 170° viewing angle
- Bright and clear, even outdoors
Tools for Portable Shooting
- Live View on LCD — compose and focus on the go with a technical/view camera
- Check critical focus while un-tethered with fast double-tap for 100% review
- Multi-core microprocessor and latest CF technology for fastest image viewing, zooming and editing
- Weather-sealed construction — enables you shoot in tougher, more demanding conditions
- Fast startup time
- Star rating—to save you time when processing files after a shoot
Studio Shooting Features
- New FireWire 800 and USB 3 implementation — for fast image transfer
- Built-in battery charger — lets you move from tethered to portable shooting with a battery that is ready to go at a moment’s notice
- Built-in tilt / pitch spirit level
- Seamless integration with Capture One, the best Capture Workflow software on the market
Purchases & Upgrades: Buy Now Option
Mamiya Leaf is providing a Buy Now Option for those wishing to purchase or upgrade their digital back:
Order a Credo 40/60/80 now and receive an Aptus-II immediately; your Credo digital back will delivered as soon as possible.
The Leaf Credo is expected to ship June 2012.
We have an ongoing blog with Leaf Credo FAQ.
Digital Transitions will receive our demonstration unit shortly. Please call 1.877.f/ortless (367-8537) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your demonstration or to receive more information. Or, fill out our Information / Demo Request Form: