Training & Events
Phase One Certified Technician Training (POCT)
Phase One Certified Technician is the second level of certification in the POCP Program. The emphasis is on specialty products, advanced troubleshooting and advanced Capture One. It is geared towards technical camera users, reproduction shooters, and advanced digital techs looking to expand their toolkit. POCT is a 1 day course.
To attend POCT you must have already completed the POCP certification.
Topics covered in POCT include:
- Using and troubleshooting Phase One backs on Technical Cameras
- Electronic Shutter systems including Schneider USB and Sinar/Rodenstock eShutter
- Phase One IXR camera body
- Reproduction workflow and technique in Capture One
- Advanced Troubleshooting with Capture One Logs
- Advanced color in Capture One using film curves and color profiles
- Introduction to Command Line processing with COPE
We recommend that you bring a laptop to the training.
Wednesday, June 18th, 2014
9am - 5pm
35 West 35th Street
New York City
(Between 5th & 6th, only two blocks from Penn Station.)
Lunch will be provided.
If you have more specific questions regarding the Phase One Certified Professional Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds & Rescheduling Policies:
Please be sure that you are available to attend the training prior to signing up for the course. Our policy is that we do not offer rescheduling options as it is difficult to fill open seats so close to the training. Please also note that there are no refunds.
Have questions? View our FAQ.