Training & Events
Mamiya Leaf Credo Open House
Here is your chance to experience the new Mamiya Leaf Credo, featuring 80, 60, or 40 megapixel CCD sensors. We will have the Credo available for hands-on testing so you can see for yourself the stunning images with natural, rich skin tones, subtle details, low noise and accurate color reproduction that is second to none.
Mamiya Leaf Credo Key Features
- A large 3.2", high resolution (1.15 megapixel), multi-touch screen for quick and easy verification of focus and tonal accuracy
- Fast, new multi-core microprocessor enables unlimited shooting and the fastest image viewing, focusing, and editing
- A new, intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) offers easy navigation lets you navigate and click outside the image area
- New FireWire 800 and USB3 implementation delivers fastest image transfer speeds
- Unique Industrial design enables seamless integration with the Mamiya 645DF camera and Schneider-Kreuznach designed Leaf shutter lenses
Stop by and inquire about our latest promotions and our unique upgrade program!
Click here for more information on the Mamiya Leaf Credo.
Can't make it to the event but would like more information about the Mamiya Leaf Credo and how Digital Transitions can help? Call 1.877.f/ortless (367-8537), email us, or fill out our Information Request Form.
All available spaces for this Training Event are currently filled.