THURSDAY MARCH 22, 2012
IQ Firmware 3.0 Released
New firmware for the IQ has been released.
From the Release Notes
Firmware version 3.0 offers several significant speed improvements to all IQ series back, plus many features and improvements from previous version 2.0 or 2.01.
- Significant Improved speed when showing previews, especially when zoomed.
- Improved CF-card writing speed – with a fast CF card it is now practically impossible to shoot faster than the images can be written to card.
- Improved tethered capture speed – images are now transferred faster than ever before
- Browsing, zooming and panning is now possible in the last 10 images when shooting tethered to the computer
- Custom White Balance 1,2,3 in digital back can now be set in tethered mode
- Zooming and panning in not yet stored images are now possible on the digital back
- Custom background can be uploaded as an image (backgrnd.bmp or backgrnd.tif) on the CF card
- User can now adjust the offset for roll and pitch.
- Camera interface is in general more robust for third party cameras.
- Improved two-shot noise rejection on trigger pulse, when using third party equipment
- Battery lifetime in cold weather is improved significantly
- General stability improvements
- Lexar 400x 256GB CF card is not supported
Have questions? Email us.